NCAR Graphics

SJ Ghan (s_ghan@prussik.pnl.gov)
Fri, 8 Mar 96 09:18:39 PST

Date: Fri, 8 Mar 96 09:18:39 PST
From: s_ghan@prussik.pnl.gov (SJ Ghan)
To: ccm-users@ncar.ucar.edu, jas@cesga.es
Subject: NCAR Graphics

Hello ccm2-users,

I would like to know if there is any graphical software developed yet
(as a user-friendly package) that can represent the CCM2 results, using the
NCAR Graphics Library, and how I can get it.

Thank you in advance.
Jose:

I have developed a program to read CCM2 files and convert them into a
format for another program that use NCAR graphics to plot zonal means,
cross sections, maps, histograms, and scatter diagrams. Let me know if
you are interested and I can make it available to you.

-Steve Ghan

Yours,

Jose A. Souto

Jose Antonio Souto Gonzalez
Applications Manager
Centro de Supercomputacion de Galicia (CESGA)
Avda. de Vigo, s/n
Campus Universitario Ph.: 34-81-59 45 00
15706 Santiago de Compostela Fax: 34-81 49 46 16
SPAIN --------
\ \ \ \
e-mail: jas@cesga.es \ \ \
WWW: http://www.cesga.es C E\S\G\A