Namelist help

Linda Bath (bath@isis.cgd.ucar.edu)
Tue, 8 Nov 94 16:54:40 MST

From: bath@isis.cgd.ucar.edu (Linda Bath)
To: ccm-users@ncar.ucar.edu
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 94 16:54:40 MST

Khan Fakhruzzaman writes:

>> ... I just started running
>>the CCM2 on SUN SPARCstation 20 but facing a strange problem.
>>All the history files it creates, it erases them as soon as
>>the file is complete....I suspect my
>>namelist file may be responsible for this problem....

I don't see a problem with your namelist file, although it would be nice to
know what change you made in it. I have recently run the CCM2.1 on the SUN
and the history tapes appear in the directory from which I executed.

You might try posting a copy of the commands you are executing in running
the Model -- there may be more clues there.

Linda Bath