Parallel CCM2

Kevin Joseph Rocque (rocque@atmos.umd.edu)
Thu, 17 Nov 1994 00:43:05 -0500

From: rocque@atmos.umd.edu (Kevin Joseph Rocque)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 00:43:05 -0500
To: ccm-users@ncar.ucar.edu
Subject: Parallel CCM2

Hello fellow CCM users,

I am looking for more information on the parallel version of the NCAR
Community Climate Model? I have read the article "The Message Passing
Version of the Parallel Community Climate Model," which appeared in
"Parallel Supercomputing in Atmospheric Science. Proceedings of the
Fifth ECMWF Workshop on the Use of Parallel Processors in Meteorology."
I have also read "Implementation of the NCAR CCM2 on the Connection
Machine" in the same volume and the references therein.

Are there any other studies which compare the vectorized CCM2 to the
parallelized CCM2, or simply discuss the parallel version?

Thanks,
Kevin Rocque
rocque@amtos.umd.edu