single precision R15 initialization dataset wanted

Michael Tobis (tobis@mcs.anl.gov)
Mon, 10 Jun 1996 14:06:30 -0500 (CDT)

From: Michael Tobis <tobis@mcs.anl.gov>
Subject: single precision R15 initialization dataset wanted
To: ccm-users@ncar.ucar.edu
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 14:06:30 -0500 (CDT)

In our parallel coupled long-duration climate modelling effort
we are moving from T21 to R15 representations. We have double
precision ccm initialization data files for R15, but we are running
single precision. If anyone can point to or provide either
single precision R15 data initialization files or a tool to convert
initialization files from double to single precision, assistance
would be much appreciated.

As I'll be travelling for the next week, please respond by
email to schafer@mcs.anl.gov if you can help.

Thanks in advance.

mt

--